trenchard

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lady Jane Katherine Cory-Wright

The Lady Jane Katherine Cory-Wright (nee Douglas), who was b. 1926; married 1949 (divorced 1985) David Arthur Cory-Wright, scion of the Cory-Wright Baronets; died 11 January, 2007, aged 80; she was a daughter of the 11th Marquess of Queensberry (1896-1954) by his 2nd wife, ther former Kathleen Sabine Mann (d. 1969); and is a sister of the 12th Marquess of Queensberry (b. 1929); she leaves issue, Anthony, Simon & Christopher.
The funeral service will be held at West London Crematorium, Harrow Road, W10 4RA , 23 January, 2007.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I had the honour of spending 3 days with Jane Cory-Wright in the mid-nineties. Those 3 days transformed my life as an artist and I am deeply grateful to her. I was looking for information on Jane's whereabouts and was saddened to hear she has passed on. If anyone would like to know more of my experience in my 3-day one-to-one intuitive painting intensive with her, I would be happy to share my story. My deepest condolences to her loved ones. Helen Allen